Stitchy House of the Month: August Cross Stitch PDF
Get the Stitchy House of the Month: August 2023 PDF here!
- Fabric (14-fold Aida)
- Tapestry needle size 26
- Optional: Embroidery frame and needle winder
- Optional Trim: Peel ‘N Stick Board, 5″ x 7″ Paddle, 1/4″ Ric-Rac
- DMC Blanc white
- DMC 760 salmon
- DMC 600 Cranberry Very dark
- DMC 471 Avocado Green Very light
- DMC 598 Turquoise Light
- DMC 517 Wedgewood dark
- 434 Brown light
- DMC 842 Beige Brown Very light
- The stitch count for the House of the Month is 47w x 63h.
- The pattern is stitched onto 14-count Aida fabric (Wichelt Beautiful Beige) using 2 strands of DMC thread. If you are sewing with the recommended fabric, the finished piece will be approximately 3-1/2″w x 4-1/2″h.
Included in the pattern:
- Instructions for stapling a full-color symbol table
- Instructions for completion
This is a DOWNLOAD PDF. You can view it digitally or print it out for easy reference.