It’s time for a new cross stitch series! We did an adorable Truck of the Month series last year and I thought it would be fun to do a Stitchy House of the Month this year! Each month will have a different house design as well as a seasonal quilt!
I will post the patterns on the 15th of each month so you have time to get started before the new month arrives.
The pieces finish at 3-1/2″ x 4-1/2″ and are perfect for beginners and experienced cross stitchers alike!
Get the Stitchy House of the Month 2023 PDF Pattern here!
- Fabric (14-fold Aida)
- Tapestry needle size 26
- Optional: Embroidery frame and needle winder
- Optional trim includes 1/4″ ric-rac and Peel ‘N Stick Board and a 5″ x 7″ paddle from Hobby Lobby
- DMC Blanc white
- DMC 471 Avocado Green Very light
- DMC 3346 Hunter Green
- DMC 761 Salmon light
- DMC 600 Cranberry Very Dk
- DMC 422 Hazelnut Brown Light
- DMC 434 Brown light
- DMC 938 Coffee Brown Ultra DK
- The stitch count for the House of the Month is 47w x 63h.
- The pattern is stitched onto 14-count Aida fabric (Wichelt Beautiful Beige) using 2 strands of DMC thread. If you are sewing with the recommended fabric, the finished piece will be approximately 3-1/2″w x 4-1/2″h.
Included in the pattern:
- Instructions for stapling a full-color symbol table
- Instructions for completion
This is a DOWNLOAD PDF. You can view it digitally or print it out for easy reference.