Expand your knowledge of social learning
Learn how to use social learning to augment formal learning, work to solve stickiness issues, and improve connections in highly dispersed work environments. Join us for the Social Learning Online Conference on April 5th and 6th and improve your academic performance.
Here’s a look at the session names:
- Building and maintaining a “coach attitude” culture at Indeed
- Follow these 7 principles to design effective microlearning
- More than just a bulletin board: Community, growth, and connection across the social learning continuum
- Designing and implementing social learning at Dell
- Structured and unstructured performance-based social learning
- We learn together: cohorts, blended and project-based online learning
- Building Stronger eLearning Communities: Developing a COP in Washington State Government
- Overcoming barriers to organizational design for effective social learning
- Panel discussion: Maximizing employee potential through social learning
Click here to learn more about the program!
If you are interested in participating in this online event but are unable to attend on April 5th and 6th, please register anyway to access the recorded sessions and handouts after the event.