SH #108: Thanks, homeschooling, for all the opportunities! ~
Written by Jamie C. Martin of Simple Homeschool and Introverted moms
I know you’ll enjoy this episode of the Simple Homeschool Podcast as we continue a special series with my 18-year-old son, Jonathan: “Reflections of a Homeschool Graduate.”
Jonathan was homeschooled from K-12. class a in this episode we answer a question submitted by Gillian: “Do you feel that homeschooling has given you additional opportunities that you wouldn’t have had in traditional school?”
Thanks, Homeschooling, for all the opportunities!
In episode 108, you’ll hear us discuss:
- Trips we took during the school year
- Conferences we participated in in various fields
- Volunteering that led to paid employment during the school week
- The amazing opportunities that have come his way since graduation
Click here to stream/download episode 108! Find it wherever you listen to podcasts and subscribe so you’ll be notified when we release another in a few weeks.
Links and resources mentioned in this episode:
- Thanks to the sponsors for this episode: Masters of stories and My books!
- Episode 104, Simple Homeschool: “Do you feel like you missed out on homeschooling?”
- Dr. Peter Gray, Free to learn
- Watch Jonathan’s Pink roller skate during the American Music Awards (look for my boy standing with a headset in the upper left corner at 01:38!)
- Jonathan post from Super Bowl 2023
- Jonathan’s Lighting Design YouTube Channel
- Follow Jamie on Instagram and Facebook
Do you have a homeschooling question for Jonathan or me to answer in an upcoming episode? If so, leave it in a comment on this post or email it to me at email@example.com with the subject line “Podcast Question” and we’ll see what we can do!
* Listen to more episodes of the Simple Homeschool podcast here.
* Click here for an auto-generated transcript of this episode.
Are you a GOOD or BAD homeschool mom? Take Jamie’s NEW QUIZ now find out!