Explore leadership challenges and find solutions
Do you have the necessary skills and strategies to navigate your organization’s needs with calm, confidence and innovation? Disconnect from your daily routine and connect with an engaged community of leaders as we explore solutions to the workplace’s biggest challenges on March 15 and 16, 2023.
The Learning Leaders Winter Online Forum is your opportunity to engage in valuable conversation, build new skills, and expand your leadership toolkit. Join us for two days from the comfort of your office or home and leave feeling re-energized and equipped to implement new leadership strategies and practices in your organization.
All new program and session formats
The brand new program consists of 20+ curated sessions and experiences to help you advance in your professional career and leadership development. We’ve added new session formats to the schedule, as well as opportunities to network and connect with speakers and peers!
Here’s a quick look at a few sessions and formats:
- Learning Aloud: The role of AI in the future of L&D
- routes: Diane Elkins, Artisan eLearning
- Leadership in motion: Overcome invisible barriers and implement equitable learning
- Think Tanks: Diversification of leadership – panel discussion
- Collaboration case study: Finding the right solutions to complex problems
- Micro-Master Class: Ignite Your L&D Team: Transitioning to Agile Project Management
Click here to view the full program.
Join the Learning Leaders Alliance
Invest in your leadership development by becoming a member of the Learning Leaders Alliance! Membership includes free access to the Learning Leaders winter online forum and exclusive content, meetings and discounts designed specifically to help you grow in your leadership role. Find out more.